Author : Shap
In the U.S. Constitution Bill of Rights, the Fourth Right is the Right of Search and Seizure Regulated , which transcribes as follows :
The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized.
This means that the authorities cannot subject you to any searches or seizures without probable cause.
Last week 2 Chainz and his entourage decided to put this to the test while on the road in Oklahoma after a concert ; and folks this is honestly just buffoonery at its finest. According to TMZ, 2 Chainz and his entourage got pulled over by Oklahoma City police for having a tail light out on their bus. When the officer approached the bus to cite them for their tail light violation he smelled marijuana on the bus and stated he believed someone on the bus had been smoking. Ok, probable cause number one. Then the bus driver refused to let the police officer on to the bus after the officer stated he had probable cause to search the bus. Are we just trying to add to the probable cause or what? Then finally one of the more educated members of 2 Chainz’s entourage decided to post the United States Constitution up against one of the windows of the bus for the police officers to see. Folks… when attempting to reference a historical document or make any sort of educated reference , please be sure you are referencing it correctly. Otherwise, in this case they were simply letting officers know they were perfectly within their rights to search their bus, rather than the initial purpose of displaying the violation of civil rights of search and seizure that are not applicable in this case.
His latest song with Pharrell, Feds Watching , with the chorus of : Imma be fresh as hell if the Feds watchin’, is a mixture of grown and sexy while still keepin’ it 100. Is it just me or is Pharrell really making a comeback this summer with his production ? He’s been producing quite a bit of artists recently and his signature sound is evident in this track with 2 Chainz with the smooth yet catchy production. Its smooth enough with keys on the beats where listeners can relax while bobbing their heads to the beat and the chorus; and it goes hard enough to still represent 2 Chainz’s style, lyrics and flow while getting listeners hype but in a relaxed sort of a way. Overall, great song..love it ! Now if someone could just explain the US Constitution to 2 Chainz and his entourage…
NOW ON TO THE FOOD !!
2 CHAINZ’s favorite thing to eat is Turkey Lasagna and so in honor of his Constitution fiasco we at Lhyme decided to make the official White House Recipe for Turkey Lasagna without Spinach. What better way to remember 2 Chainz’s recent fiasco than to make his favorite turkey lasagna “Presidential Style” 🙂
GOT ON TURKEY LASAGNA
– 1 Tbsp. olive oil
– 1 cup chopped yellow onion
– 2 cloves garlic, minced
– 1 pound fresh ground turkey
– 1 can (28 ounces) crushed and peeled tomatoes
– 1 can (6 ounces) tomato paste
– Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
– 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh basil
– 1 Tbsp. chopped fresh parsley ( DO NOT USE DRIED PARSLEY FOR THIS SAUCE !)
– 15 ounces low-fat ricotta cheese
– 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
– 1 large egg, beaten
– 12 cooked lasagna noodles
– 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
1) Preheat oven to 400°.
2) Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until translucent.
3) Add garlic and cook for 1 minute more.Add ground turkey and cook for about 10 minutes.
4) Add crushed tomatoes and tomato paste.Season with salt and black pepper. Let simmer until thickened, about 20 minutes. Stir in basil and parsley; set aside.
5) In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese and egg; season with salt and pepper and set aside.
6) Ladle one-quarter of the turkey mixture into a 9″ x 13″ baking dish; spread to cover. Add a layer of lasagna noodles, one-third of the mozzarella, one-third of the ricotta mixture, and another quarter of the turkey mixture. Repeat process two more times; top with remaining layer of pasta and pour over remaining sauce. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese over top; transfer to oven. Bake until bubbly, 25 to 30 minutes.
7) Let stand about 5 minutes before cutting. Serve and Enjoy !