When I first watched Chris Brown’s video for his latest song, Fine China, I was able to see the influence Michael Jackson has over Chris Brown’s music and performance. If anyone knows anything about me, its that I am a HUGE Michael Jackson fan. I believe he is one of the most influential musicians and performers of all time , and the legacy of his music lives on today through so many other musicians and performers. I absolutely love the fact that Chris Brown pays homage to Michael Jackson by using The King Of Pop’s music and performance style to openly influence his own. Chris Brown wears the gloves in his videos when he’s dancing. Hell..Turn Up the Music felt like the dancing was a remix of Smooth Criminal ! I don’t necessarily think that’s a bad thing. I think its great when an entertainer is able to use some of their influences and put an original spin on it to create their own style. That’s exactly what Chris Brown does with his performances, videos and music.
According to my research, Chris Brown’s favorite food is Spaghetti. I decided to make a very easy and delicious recipe for Spaghetti with Meat Sauce. That way you can just kick back and eat your Spaghetti and watch music videos like , Fine China, while looking for Michael Jackson influences in the video. Oh and dont forget the Parmesan Cheese, Spaghetti just ain’t right without cheese on top 🙂 Enjoy !!!
YEAH 3X SPAGHETTI
-One 16 ounce box of Spaghetti ( brand of your choice)
– 1/3 cup Shaved Parmesan Cheese ( brand of choice)
-A couple Whole Fresh Oregano leaves ( for garnish just leave whole )
– 1 medium onion, chopped
– 1 large clove garlic, minced
– 1 can tomato paste
-3 cups water
– 1 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon sugar
– 1/2 teaspoon fresh leaf oregano, chopped
– 1/2 teaspoon fresh leaf basil, chopped
– 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
– 1 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil ( choose if you want Extra Virgin Olive Oil or not )
– dash crushed red pepper, optional
1) In a medium saucepan, coat your pan with 1 tablespoon Olive Oil and add your beef to brown. Cook until meat is thoroughly cooked, its about 6 minutes.
2) Make sure you drain the beef and then add it back to the saucepan with the onion and garlic.
3) Cook the onions until slightly tender.
4) Stir in all remaining ingredients except for your whole leaf oregano you want to use for garnish and your pasta.
5) Turn the heat on low and allow this to simmer for about 20 minutes.
6) In the mean time, cook your pasta as instructed on the box, drain, toss with 1/2 tablespoon Olive Oil.
7) Serve with a little Parmesan Cheese and Eat !!