CHECK OUT JENNI ALPERT’S SONG , SWEET TALK :http://soundcloud.com/jennialpertmusic1/jenni-alpert-sweet-talk-talent
We recently asked Jenni what her recipe for success is for being such a talented singer and songwriter. I personally find her music to be absolutely wonderful and the kind of talent that comes around few and far between. So I put together a recipe of what makes Jenni Alpert the successful singer and songwriter she is..
JENNI ALPERT’S RECIPE FOR SUCCESS
– 1 cup of Never Give Up
– 1/2 cup of consistently honing your craft of musicianship
– 1/4 cup of writing
-a handful of delivering in a performance
– 5 tablespoons of generating and maintaining sustainability
1 ) Mix first four ingredients above in a food processor under low speed.
2) Pour into a serving bowl and sprinkle with sustainability and serve.
3) Jenni Alpert’s Exclusive Musical Flavor Explosion
CHECK OUT JENNI’S WEBSITE :www.jennialpert.com
BUY HER MUSIC ON ITUNES : http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/underneath-the-surface/id389233039
CHECK HER OUT ON FACEBOOK : www.facebook.com/jennialpertmusic
FOLLOW HER ON TWITTER : twitter.com/jennialpert
For today’s Flavor Explosion I decided to make one of my personal favorite Vegan recipes for Flavor Explosion Three. I am not a Vegan however I do support the lifestyle and the many delicious recipes coming from this food movement and lifestyle just as Jenni Alpert does. You don’t necessarily have to be a Vegan to enjoy some of the delicious recipes.
FACE THE BEAST VEGAN CHILI
– 1 package of vegan crumbles meal starters ( brand of choice)
– 2 cups of vegan cheddar cheese shreds
– 1 cup of vegan sour cream
-1/2 of a green pepper , diced
-1/2 of red onion, diced
– 1 can of Organic Chili Beans ( in sauce of your choice, mild, hot whatever)
-Ground Black Pepper
-2 tablespoons red cayenne pepper
– 1 can of Organic Three Bean Blend including black beans
– 1 can of Fire Roasted Tomatoes, diced
1) Rinse the three bean organic blend in a strainer and set aside.
2) In a saute pan, saute your onions and green peppers with EVOO until somewhat caramelized.
3) Reduce heat and add your vegan crumbles and saute until they are cooked..Remember not to over cook these of they will turn to mush.
4) In Medium Pot add contents from Saute Pan and Beans, Tomatoes, Salt and Pepper to taste and red cayenne pepper.
5) Cook under medium heat for about 30 minutes and your ready to eat.
6 ) Serve in your favorite chili bowl and top with vegan cheese and sour cream.
7) FLAVOR EXPLOSION THREE 🙂